Facetime is a video calling app that Apple Inc developed. Facetime for Android allows you to make free video calls with other Facetime users on your device or across the globe.
With Facetime, you can call anyone from anywhere and be seen in crystal-clear HD quality. So if you’re looking to chat with family members who live far away or want to have some fun chatting with friends, then this is the perfect app for you.
You cannot download the FaceTime app on Android devices. But Apple has made it possible for people to send an invitation link to other people who have an Android device and want to make a FaceTime call.
How To Use Facetime On Android OS?
If you have an Android, and someone with an Apple device running iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 sends you a link to their FaceTime invitation, you can join the call. For that, you need to use your chrome browser.
- To join a FaceTime call, you need an invitation. You can get an invitation from someone who has already joined the call. To do this, go to the FaceTime app on your Apple device and select Create Link at the top of the app.
- In the pop-up, you can share the link you clicked on with someone else. You can choose to share it with Messages, Mail, Snapchat, or AirDrop.
- Android users need to open the link in their Google Chrome browser.
- The person using Google Chrome (the Android version) must enter their name in the box and click “Continue.”
- There is a green button that says “join.” Android users can tap this.
- The person who uses the Apple phone will need to agree that they want to be friends.
- Once you have shown the other person’s phone in the call, there will be buttons on your screen that let you do things like the mute sound, show or hide the camera, flip your screen to show them what is happening in front of you.
I hope that Facetime for Android has been helpful. Facetime is a great app to use if you want to chat with friends and family members far away from you or need to talk on the phone without paying any fees quickly.